0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2014 11:58 AM by zcojam

All the sounds turn into noise

zcojam

Excuse my poor english. as2.0, sounds format is WAV. Please watch this video to get into the problem. Turn the volume down, at 0:41 all sounds "crashing", then they turn into loud noises. I tried to play it on different computers, tried rerendering and reinstall quick time, nothing helps. I don't think the problem is with the code, cause I can control only pan and volume. By the way, I can still hear natural parts of sounds through the noises. Also sound "crashing" at random moment every time, so I can't find the root of issue. Please help, what can I do with this?

upd1. Looks like the problem is with the player. When sond crashed, I tried to reopen the game (file->game.swf), and noises doesn't gone. Tried different versions, my results is : flash player 14, 15 - noises appears all the time, flash player 9 - sound crashes, but no noises. Tried to play in browser (13.0.0.214), no noises appear yet. Since the problem may appear cause of player, should I report about the bug?

upd2. Same problem in flash player 13. I just can't understand, after what event noise appears.