4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2014 6:01 AM by Mapleleaf14

PS CS6 Issues - Files Opening STRANGE!!

Mapleleaf14

Since updating my late 2012 iMac to OS Yosemite, whenever I open an image either regularly or via Camera Raw, I get a horribly glitched image that opens.  The Navigator shows the image like it should look but the actual image is screwy.

More strange is that if I save the image, the image saves correctly.

My CS6 is up to date, as is everything else.  iMac 21.5" with the latest OS Yosemite installed (vers. 10.10)

If I completely close Photoshop down each time, the pictures open fine...but if I try and open another picture, either while the first one is still open or after I have saved or just closed the first picture, I get the glitchy image.  I have to actually close Photoshop and re-open overtime I want to work on a picture...which obviously sucks!  Usually, it seems that it has pieces of the previously opened image...for example in this screenshot, the girl in the black dress in the Navigator is the image I was opening but the girl in the green dress and red car was the previously opened image that was closed before opening the black dress shot in Camera Raw.

Screenshots:

Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 12.43.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 12.46.59 PM.png

Does anyone know what the heck is going on?!?

Nothing else has changed with my system...other than upgrading to Yosemite, I haven't added any software or hardware or removed any software or hardware.  I'm left thinking that it has to be a glitch with CS6 and Yosemite, but I can't go back to OS Maverick.