Running CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe: error 201: "Occurs when bits swapped on server when the download is paused and when server response is bad."
Situation: home network with all connections wired.
I did all of the following:
- windows firewall switched off, didn't help
- antivirus software switched off, didn't help
- Internet options, LAN settings with or without check boxes, didn't help
- started windows in save mode, with connections, didn't help
- in a netwerk monitor (NetworkMiner), I see a call on port 443, but no response (601 bytes sent)
- switched to another router on another home network, didn't help
- renamed folder "OOBE" into "OOBE.old" (in folders "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Adobe" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe"), didn't help
- renamed folder "AAMUpdater" into "AAMUpdater.old" (in folder "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Adobe" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe"), didn't help
- run CreativeCloudSet-Up as administrator, didn't help
From the log file PDApp.log, I only see this:
11/16/14 00:27:23:729 | [INFO] | | ASU | OPM | OPM | | | 1404 | Schema version and schema compatibility version are same or greater than current
11/16/14 00:27:23:744 | [INFO] | | ASU | OPM | OPM | | | 1404 | _opm_handle_OPDReturnedStatus called with opdStatus as:0
11/16/14 00:27:23:744 | [INFO] | | ASU | OPM | OPM | | | 1404 | No Record found for the input fields in opm_getValueForKey
11/16/14 00:27:23:744 | [INFO] | | ASU | OPM | OPM | | | 1404 | Released OPM refrence successfully in opm_freeLibRef
What else can I try?
Eventually, this helped me:
"You cannot log in to or connect to secured Web sites in Internet Explorer"
The last step "method 7" helped me:
Start a command prompt as administrator, then type:
I hope this helps someone and saves time to search!
@Adobe: please add a list of concrete steps to check when error 201 occurs.
I have a Mac, what can I do?
Did you ever get a reply? I am having the same issue on a mac and have followed every step...