• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numbers disappearing in multilevel lists within drop-down hotspots

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2014 Nov 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I'm using RoboHelp 11, but this problem was also around when I was using RoboHelp 10. My version of RoboHelp 11 is up-to-date with the latest patches and updates.

Typically, my multilevel lists work just fine. I have an issue that shows up, however, in a very unique set of circumstances: my numbers disappear from my lists when they are nested within drop-down hotspots. Specifically, when they exist within a nested drop-down hotspot within another drop-down hotspot. The pattern would be like this:

body > div.dropspot > div.dropspot ><?rh-list_start class="MultiList" style="list-style: rh-list; list-style: rh-list;" ?><p class="Numbered-1">Text goes here…

Note: My multilevel lists are fine if the pattern is body > div.dropspot ><?rh-list_start class="MultiList" style="list-style: rh-list; list-style: rh-list;" ?><p class="Numbered-1">Text goes here…

The problem only shows up when it becomes div > div > list.

Using CSS, I am able to change the typeface for div > div > p.Numbered-1 easily enough. So, I know that the CSS can reach to that specific level of nested list. But the list number doesn't appear to be part of the paragraph style. It seems to come from the rh-list style.

I have tried modifying the CSS for my multilevel list, too. But that is not working. I have a rh-list.MulitList selector and a div > div > rh-list.MultiList selector as well.

Should I create another multilevel list class?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Multilevel lists are not typical lists because RoboHelp creates its own HTML structure and converts them into html paragraphs on generation. So I'm not sure whether a CSS change can fix this easily.

Does the problem only occur with a specific list style? If you look at the generated html, is the list number present in the html but not shown, or is it not available in the html at all?

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp