3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2007 7:46 AM by ceetah

CUSTOM VScrollBar class - changing the Vertical Scroll Bar  - skins / width / etc

ceetah
      Hello,

I must say I spent the last 2 days trying all kinds of different things about the problem I have. I want to change the appearence of the vertical scroll bar ! skins and width !

1) in CSS file :
      VScrollBar {
      track-skin : Embed(source='assets/scrollSkins/trackSkin.png');
      thumb-up-skin : Embed(source='assets/scrollSkins/thumbSkin.png', scaleGridTop=6, scaleGridBottom=155, scaleGridLeft=2, scaleGridRight=3);
      thumb-over-skin : Embed(source='assets/scrollSkins/thumbSkin.png', scaleGridTop=6, scaleGridBottom=155, scaleGridLeft=2, scaleGridRight=3);
      thumb-down-skin : Embed(source='assets/scrollSkins/thumbSkin.png', scaleGridTop=6, scaleGridBottom=155, scaleGridLeft=2, scaleGridRight=3);
      up-arrow-up-skin : Embed(source='assets/scrollSkins/upArrowSkin.png');
      up-arrow-over-skin : Embed(source='assets/scrollSkins/upArrowSkin.png');
      up-arrow-down-skin : Embed(source='assets/scrollSkins/upArrowSkin.png');
      down-arrow-up-skin : Embed(source='assets/scrollSkins/downArrowSkin.png');
      down-arrow-over-skin: Embed(source='assets/scrollSkins/downArrowSkin.png');
      down-arrow-down-skin: Embed(source='assets/scrollSkins/downArrowSkin.png');
      }

the problems here are :
      - I cannot control the width of the scrollbar...
      - the width of the trackSkin .... is a lot smaler than the thumbSkin..... I do not know why.. tried everithing with 9scale.. and different skins..