6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2014 5:20 PM by loyce hopkins

open a document made in Creative Suite 6 because it is saved as InDesign, CC2014  even though my trial has expired before I saved this doc.

loyce hopkins

I was on a chat with Anil who was away so long, I thought he was done with me.  However. He did not provide me an answer.  I was away from my computer for a minute and then he ended the chat.  It has no information about my problem.  How can I contact someone in person.  I can find no phone number for Adobe.  Chat is below. The product is InDesign CC 2014, which I explained to the person I was chatting with. I need to speak to someone in person if you are unable to solve my issue. Thanks.

Info: You are now chatting with Anil Kumar.

Anil Kumar: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

loyce Powell-hopkins: Do I need to retype the problem all over again?

Anil Kumar: Hi Loyce.

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to lah1263c@gmail.com at the end of your chat.

Anil Kumar: Loyce, could you please elaborate the issue more clearly?

loyce Powell-hopkins: Hello. Just get me some help. I have a critical issue. Document has been saved in a trial version of Idd CC14 which expired some time ago. Why did this happen. Now I am unable to open the document with Creative Suite IdD 6. the trial converted all of this document, just today to Idd CC 14. I don't want to pay $29 to get my document opened.

Anil Kumar: Thank you for elaborating the issue.

Anil Kumar: May I know the product your are referring to?

Anil Kumar: Are we still connected?

Anil Kumar: Since we have not heard from you for some time, we will now end this chat.  Please click to chat with us again if we can be of further assistance.

Anil Kumar: Thank you for contacting Adobe.  We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!