2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 24, 2007 1:59 PM by chererene_nc

Modifying Learning interactions

shaytac
      Hi Everyone

I m working on an flash quiz done by learning interactions included in flash 8 pro. But i have an extra feature that i want to add to the quiz. Current setup of the quiz is if the user answers right question "next" button pops up than user proceeds to next question, if user answers it wrong 2 times than it automatically goes on to next question what i m trying to at this point is to give the right answer to the user if 2 attempts to get the right answer fails. I m new in both flash and AS so i appreciate the help.
        • 1. Re: Modifying Learning interactions
          shaytac Level 1
          anyoneeee?>

quote:

Originally posted by: shaytac
          Hi Everyone

I m working on an flash quiz done by learning interactions included in flash 8 pro. But i have an extra feature that i want to add to the quiz. Current setup of the quiz is if the user answers right question "next" button pops up than user proceeds to next question, if user answers it wrong 2 times than it automatically goes on to next question what i m trying to at this point is to give the right answer to the user if 2 attempts to get the right answer fails. I m new in both flash and AS so i appreciate the help.

• 2. Re: Modifying Learning interactions
            chererene_nc
            for the multiple choice interaction - In the component inspector, in the options tab - there is a feedback called "Tries Feedback" that I haven't used yet, but it is in addition to correct and incorrect feedback. Possibly you could place your text in that field. Hope this helps or at least stimulates ideas to get to the solution.