6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2014 4:36 PM by Citronela

How do I migrate my old Send Now list of sent files to Adobe Send?

ikonmina Level 1

How do I migrate my old Send Now list of sent files to Adobe Send?

• 1. Re: How do I migrate my old Send Now list of sent files to Adobe Send?
          bob.treitman Employee Moderator

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer the files you have stored in SendNow directly to Adobe Send. You can, however, download them individually and then upload them to your cloud.acrobat.com account. Note that only the files, themselves, can be downloaded. Your messages, as well as the tracking information, are not downloadable.

• 2. Re: How do I migrate my old Send Now list of sent files to Adobe Send?
            alsbaby2

That's not good!  Sometimes I have to go back a month in my e-mail to find something!  OH NOOOOOO!!!! 

• 3. Re: How do I migrate my old Send Now list of sent files to Adobe Send?

SendNow will be in 'Read Only' mode until January 6, at which point it will be shut down completely. This means that although you can't send any new files, you have access to all of your previously-sent files for the next 7 weeks.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this is causing. To make the process easier and allow our users time to transition, we've been communicating the shift from SendNow to Adobe Send since early April with multiple email announcements, in-product alerts, and forum postings.

• 4. Re: How do I migrate my old Send Now list of sent files to Adobe Send?
                alsbaby2 Level 1

Bob...I understand and appreciate what you are doing by suggesting that it is our (consumer) fault that we are not ready for this and that we got e-mails.  However, in the busy office, I didn't have time nor the "want to" to start the process of switching over.  I don't understand why you had to make it so hard on the consumer and why not just add what services you have added or updated, or whatever you did, to send now.  Another aspect of the "new and improved" (which is never improved) is that now I have to type in the addresses whereas in adobe send, we could type in one letter and the addresses that started with that letter all came up and we could choose the one we wanted.  This may not be big to you, but is to me and I can imagine a few more people.  I'm sorry that I have not embraced this change with open arms.  Now I have to decide whether to stay with it or not.  Thank you for your reply. 

• 5. Re: How do I migrate my old Send Now list of sent files to Adobe Send?

I'm sorry if my message was interpreted as a blame-the-customer one. That was not what I intended it to convey. I was merely trying to point out that we understood that this might be long transition process for some users and had been providing a pretty steady stream of notifications for the last 6+ months.

We did investigate the possibility of trying to transfer over files from SendNow to Adobe Send, but the engineering team said that it would've been virtually impossible.

I am sympathetic to your concerns about the lack of remembered addresses in Adobe Send. I will pass that on to the Product Manager.

• 6. Re: How do I migrate my old Send Now list of sent files to Adobe Send?
                    Citronela

Write the directions to each one is a cumbersome process that bothers me a lot.

When naming a client in the search for Adobe Send the names of clients who send dichoos previously sent them the files do not appear.

My question is why? Is it possible that this will be fixed in the future. I hope so because I sincerely believe that Adobe SendNow made a huge difference to Send Adobe. I do not like changes when things are getting worse and not really Adobe Send suits my needs. I hope to Hobro hands and get better matching capabilities for nuevoAdobe Send.

Sorry for the translation of Google.

Adobe SendNow se está muriendo y me da mucha pena.

@