4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2014 8:52 AM by KevinVP_GameDesigner

    From student licence to individual, what to do?




      My student license will expire in 5 days. Sadly i'm no longer a student but i still want to keep using my software (at the moment i only use photoshop, illustrator and InDesign).

      So first of all: what is the best option for me to buy? I'm also unemployed atm so i'm looking for the cheapest sollutions with the most options. (any job offers in Belgium are also welcome )

      As far as i can tell i think the best sollution is the full creative cloud package, is that a good guess?


      I tried calling the line for belgium, but the call doesn't connect.

      I'd like some direct information before deciding.