2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2014 3:56 AM by florencejohn

    Conversion issue on table of contents columns

    calcalex

      Hi everyone.

       

      After exporting the .doc to .pdf I noticed an issue on the table of contents

       

      I've divided the Table of content into 2 columns, otherwise it wouldn't fit in one page.

       

      Here's how it looks like on Word:

       

      word toc.PNG

       

       

      I would like to point out that i've added links on it.

       

      Here's how it looks like on .pdf:

       

      pdf toc.PNG

       

      As you can see there some sort of issue with the dots, it seems like the column formattion was ignored during exportation.

       

      Thanks for the help