What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?
Although there are some common principles between older program (such as version 8) and more recent ones (current version 13), always good to
discuss the version being used.
How long have you been running into these Premiere Elements YouTube feature issue - day, week, longer? It is not uncommon for YouTube to be experiencing temporary uploading issues.
The typical drill...
1. Internet side...Browser Options/Advanced/Network and clear the Cached Web Content
2. Turn off the router for about 35 to 45 seconds
3. Without saying your exact location, are you in a NTSC or PAL setup?
4. Have you refreshed your Online Services in preferences?
3. Determine the integrity of your YouTube account by exporting your Timeline to a file saved to the computer hard drive and then upload that
file to YouTube at the YouTube web site.
4. Are you Timeline uploads within the Premiere Elements max for file size and duration?
5. Do you have similar problems if you upload to Vimeo instead of YouTube?
Let us start here and then decide what next. Looking forward to your details to customize a reply for your issue rather than generalize.