• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple secure zones with forms that disappear (or a redirect link) if user is logged in

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in search of a --- simple and best -- way to create a form for a secure zone that disappears and re-directs the user appropriately once they are logged in. I have two separate secure zones, but if I depend on the Secure Unauthorized system page to pop up for the secure zone URL, I cannot use that same form for the other one. The Secure Unauthorized logs them in (to whatever zone they have access to), but doesn't direct them appropriately. I want to be able to show a page that is specific for their log in access.

Right now, if I create two separate forms that go to a specific zone, the form remains wherever I place it and cannot be used as direct link to the page once they've logged in - without them having to log into the form again.

Any suggestions or work arounds on this would be welcome.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may create a multiple secure zone sign in form, for more details refer to this : Multiple Secure Zones Login Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Just what I was looking for. I've set up something different in the interim. Thank you for providing the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines