0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2014 5:11 PM by Luis R Pacheco

How to disable autoplay and play only when visible

Luis R Pacheco

ok, it's pretty simple (I think) but I have no idea and I don't know what else to do, I have this site

http://mentalia.mx/prueba/home/

and for some reason I can't get it to work here.

I want to disable  the autoplay of my animation since it is meant to use some data from the form to the right,

but when I disable autoplay in the properties menu all it does is disable all of my triggers (the ones that sets the "time" in each line and the name of the user in the "facebook" part)

and the animation goes on when the page loads.

I have tried many approaches and I just ran out of ideas, I don't know if I am missing something in the animation or what?

I have set a stop the beginning, and with an outside button call the play function, (with info from this post Calling play(), stop() or other functions of edge animate from external javascript )

and I managed to make it work but only modifying that example, and I dont get what could be happening with my animation, and most of the tries all it does is just to disable the triggers and never stop the animation from playing at the beginning and when I close the animation (.hide) it doesnt stop the animation, obviously, but if I add a sym.stop(); again all it does is eliminate the triggers and in the best of cases it moves the timeline of the triggers (they activate but seconds later),

If anyone could guide me I would greatly appreciateedge.JPG it