3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2014 8:02 PM by A.T. Romano

Failed premier 12

major78@aol.com

How do I get a refund/credit for a failed versions of Premier 12 purchased June 2014, that three days of forums and three hours with technical support this date could not repair/make operate?

I subsequently downloaded Premiere 13 on the same computer and it is working fine.

• 1. Re: Failed premier 12
          A.T. Romano Level 7

major

The only one who can make that kind of deal is Adobe. And, we are not Adobe. Rather user to user.

Did you purchase 12 direct from Adobe? That would be a plus. But, you are probably well beyond the within 30 days of purchase which would be an overwhelming negative. But, this is an Adobe call.

If you did not purchase direct from Adobe, then you would have to deal with the return refund policy of the seller from whom you purchased the product.

You appear to have already Adobe contact information. But, if you need a suggested link to Adobe Chat Orders, please let us know.

ATR

• 2. Re: Failed premier 12
            major78@aol.com Level 1

Appreciate the feedback, are you aware of any Adobe Customer Service phone 

numbers, their online support goes nowhere.

jw

In a message dated 11/19/2014 8:12:41 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, 

forums_noreply@adobe.com writes:

Failed  premier 12

created by A.T. Romano (https://forums.adobe.com/people/A.T.+Romano)  in 

Premiere Elements - View the full  discussion

(https://forums.adobe.com/message/6946202#6946202)

• 3. Re: Failed premier 12
              A.T. Romano Level 7

major

I have gotten occasional favorable feedback on this route for refund within 30 days of purchase from Adobe direct

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Membership, Account, Payment

Payments, Invoices, orders

Chat Panel

If the link does not hold its set, then you will need to navigate to Chat Panel using the above titles as guides.

I do not have any telephone numbers. But a Google Search bring up the telephone number 1-800-833-6687 which is

described as Adobe Systems, Custom Service.

ATR