1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 21, 2014 8:39 AM by A.T. Romano

MPEG2 Authentication Code

npompei

All of my students are now locked out of using premiere elements because of having to 'authenticate some sort of mpeg2 serial number or code.' We've been using 10.0 for 3 years now and have not had this issue until today. When trying to enter the code online, Adobe's website is not running and cannot input the code. IE, Chrome, etc all do not work. The IT dept here also took all internet restrictions off the students computers and we still cannot get to the authentication website for Adobe. This is a major issue, I need help asap. Thanks

• 1. Re: MPEG2 Authentication Code
          A.T. Romano Level 7

npompei

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user.

Is the following the web page that you are trying to reach?

http://www.adobe.com/special/encoderactivation/sw_activation02.html

That web page is opening for me but with nothing but the title.

AdobeWebPage.JPG

You might want to contact Adobe via its Chat Panel. If so, please click on the following link to try to achieve this purpose.

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Adobe ID and Signing In

Adode ID, Sign In, Account Help

Chat Panel

If the link does not hold the set, then you will need to navigate to the Chat Panel using the above titles as guides.

The titles are not ideal, especially for a volume license type of arrangement, but hopefully the Adobe representative contacted

can help you or direct you to the appropriate department.

At this time I am not suspecting a video card/graphics card involvement, but, just in case, are your computers with Premiere Elements

10 using a NVIDIA GeForce video card/graphics card?

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On...Has anything changed with regard to the permissions....Administrator Rights in this regard.