1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 21, 2014 10:42 AM by JimHess

Just uploaded Lr5, v7 into my new computer.  Just started to edit my first photo.  Made some basisc adjustments in DEVELOP mode.  Did something "wrong" and lost the upper portion of my adjustment panel.  Now adjustment options start at the TONE CURVE, not

MyFordFotos

Just uploaded Lr5, v7 into my new computer.  Just started to edit my first photo.  Made some basisc adjustments in DEVELOP mode.  Did something "wrong" and lost the upper portion of my adjustment panel.  Now adjustment options start at the TONE CURVE, nothing above that point.  The slider on the extreme right side of the screen that shows you where you are at in the list of adjustment options "tops out" beside the row of "brushes" under the HISTOGRAM, ie. CROP, SPOT REMOVAL, RED EYE, GRAD FILTER, etc., and won't go higher than that.

I've tried to RESET the image to start over, but nothing changes.  I've closed down Lr5 and restarted the computer, but nothing changes when I go back into Lr. 

HISTORY panel shows adjustments made, but shows nothing unusual that might cause this situation.

ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT I DID WRONG OR HOW TO RECOVER THE REST OF MY ADJUSTMENT PANEL??????!!!!!

THANKS.