3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2014 8:57 PM by pwillener

Issues with installation and Error codes afterwards ...

useduser

So this morning getting on my computer I was going to watch youtube videos, and it popped up saying that my adobe flash player was out of date.

Fine and all, I went to update, and when the .exe finished downloading I launched it, and the Adobe Flash Player installer popped up, and its was blank, didnt do anything.

I did some searching around and found that a way around it is downloading the offline installer, which a member of this board posted links to very often. But everytime I tried following these links it was giving me a 404, so I did some searching around, ended up a the download center Adobe Flash Player - Downloads and downloaded this one : Download the Windows Flash Player 15 Plugin content debugger (for Netscape-compatible browsers) (EXE, 16.84 MB)

It installed just fine, my videos and .swf files loaded again.

But now I've run into another issue, when I load a youtube video up, I get a couple error codes, here they are

Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2036: Load Never Completed.

Now, I've googled these errors, and looked at the help section on this site, and both of these have nothing to do with the issue I'm having, they seemingly pop up for no reason, when I hit dismiss all or continue the video plays just fine. But I would really rather not have to deal with this popping up every single time I go to watch a video.

I dont know if it has something to do with plugins I'm using or the browser, I'll do some more tests meantime but I'll list what Im running below :

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Using the Opera Web browser

The only extension that I believe could be causing an issue, is Youtube Center, but the only thing that really changes is the way the video loads, I'll try disabling it and seeing if that changes it but I'm confident thats not the issue here.

If someone could help me out with this I would really appreciate it.