2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2014 9:43 PM by A.T. Romano

Merging photos

Labradorlove

Can you help me?  I have 3 photos that I want to merge into one.  The program won't let me do this.  I have tried everything.  I have watched the tutorials, youtube, read manuals, etc.  My enthusiasm is waning.  Please help.

• 1. Re: Merging photos
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Are you using the PREMIERE Elements video editing program (this forum) or are you actually using PHOTOSHOP elements?

• 2. Re: Merging photos
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Labradorlove

John has asked you the essential question - what program are you using Photoshop Elements (photo editor) or Premiere Elements (video editor). And, whatever the case, what version and on what computer operating system is it running.

If you want to do a composite of photos in a Premiere Elements project, you can put photos on the video tracks directly above one another. Then scale down the ones on the upper track so that you can see portions of the ones on the lower tracks. Otherwise, all you will see is the photo on the highest track.

More details on your question if you are using Premiere Elements. If you are using Photoshop Elements, then you should re-post your question in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum Photoshop Elements

or John can move your thread there.

ATR