10 Replies Latest reply on Nov 24, 2014 12:46 PM by Effectx

How to make an avatar like this,

Effectx

Hello Adobe Community, i'm new here, i have a big question. I want to know HOW to make an avatar like this:

I want to know how to do that effect that who zoom in and zoom out etc. WITHOUT SNOWING, only that effect, if you can help me please!

photo-36593.gif?_r=1416663283 That zoom effect is AWESOME... send me a tutorial please!

• 1. Re: How to make an avatar like this,
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

It is just an annoying frame animation saved out as an animated gif. If you edit the .GIF file in Photoshop you should see all 57 layers and the frame animation in the timeline palette.

Capture.jpg

This one was created from two layers one with and unlinked layer mask and Photoshop tween option generate all the frames between the first and last frames which were create using the two layers.

[ Mouseprints ]

• 2. Re: How to make an avatar like this,
            Effectx Level 1

I know this is a. Gif file. I know how to do gifs but i dont know how to make that effect... Can you give me a tutorial please.. I beg you!

• 3. Re: How to make an avatar like this,

You look at each of his frames and see how they change from frame to frame and at the duration each of the images are displayed for. Then do the same for your frame animation you create the frames for your animation and set frame duration.

• 4. Re: How to make an avatar like this,
                Effectx Level 1

THIS IS I WANT TO KNOW.. How to do something like that effect whos in frame

• 5. Re: How to make an avatar like this,
                  Effectx Level 1

What effect or filter i would use?

• 6. Re: How to make an avatar like this,

I don't have the gif any more.  Just use your eyes.  I think I remember seeing frame where the image was moved, was re size, was blurred, was motion blurred etc nothing out of the ordinary just normal Photoshop tools and filters used. just create new layers use photoshop tools and make frams used the wirred on layers.

• 7. Re: How to make an avatar like this,
                      Benjamin Root MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Do you mean motion blur on an individual frame of the GIF?

• 8. Re: How to make an avatar like this,

I thought you said you knew how to make animated gif.  A frame is the composite of the layers that have their visibility on for the frame a frame may be made using many layers. You use tools and filters on layers.You make frame using layers.

Photoshop also supports any size layer. Layers can be  larger the canvas size can have image data out side the canvas.  Layer image data position above can be move relative to the canvas.  The Cloud logo animation has two layer one is masked is masked the mask is not linked to the layers image data it stationary over the canvas and is more on less a masks more foe the background canvas then the layer its on. The layer it is on image data is more off canvas then over canvas. Photoshop also notes layer position in a frame information, A layer potion can be change from frame to frame. I only create two frame for that animation.  The first and last frame, The first frame I had the top late image JJMACK high and off canvas to the left.  The last frame had it low and off canvas to the right. I then had Photoshop generate 138 frames between the two frames I created.  So Photoshop moved the top layer position across the canvas  left to right and high to low direction and the stationary layer mask masked it as if it were going through the background layers clouds.  The two layers are visible in all frames.

Capture.jpg

• 9. Re: How to make an avatar like this,
                          Effectx Level 1

The gif is posted by me in the first post...

Can you make a tutorial please? I beg you .  thx

• 10. Re: How to make an avatar like this,
                            Effectx Level 1

Help please? =.=...