1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 24, 2014 4:45 PM by A.T. Romano

Does upgrading from Premiere Elements 12 to 13 solve the Organizer thumbnail problem?

listiak

Thumbnails do not show up after importing clips into Premiere Elements 12 Organizer.  I've tried right clicking on a clip and telling it to recreate the thumbnail but it doesn't work. I've tried refreshing and repairing the catalog.  I've even started a new catalog and reimported the files.  The system says it's creating thumbnails but they still do not show up.  Does upgrading from Premiere Elements 12 to 13 solve the Organizer thumbnail problem?

• 1. Re: Does upgrading from Premiere Elements 12 to 13 solve the Organizer thumbnail problem?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

listiak

That is one of those questions best answered by evaluating Elements Organizer13 with your specific files in your specific computer environment.

Each of the Elements Organizer versions often appears to carry along its own baggage.

One of the things that came up about Elements Organizer 13 thumbnails recently was a problem with files with MPEG2

video compression. The Adobe word on this was that this is only an Elements Organizer 13 tryout issue...supposed not to exist

in the purchased version.

ATR