3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2014 10:36 AM by Ian Lyons

    Mac shorcut to cycle thru font


      What's the Mac shortcut to cycle thru the font menu using the keyboard! I'm using the watermark panel in Lightroom!

      Im new to mac. with windows I used to use up and down arrow