9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2014 6:56 AM by A.T. Romano

re installation

sparky7ot Level 1

I bought pe11 as a downloadable version ffom pc world some time ago, possibly the around the start of the year.

I saved it to an external hard drive and also to my one drive.

I was having problems with my laptop and had to do a system refresh and now I am struggling to reinstall it into my computer.

Could some one tell me would it be possible to download it back on to my computer this way or is there something else I should do.

Regards Kieran.

• 1. Re: re installation
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Kieran

Suggest downloading and installing the Premiere Elements 11 tryout from the following web site and then inserting your purchased

serial number into it during the installation process.

http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-11-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.htm l

The key to success in this route is carefully reading and carry out the "Note: Very Important Instructions" section of the web page cited in

order to avoid Access Denied message.

Please review and consider. Please let us know if the above worked for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: re installation
            sparky7ot Level 1

Thanks for your reply but I no longer have the serial number associated with this download.

Do you have any suggestions as to wether I can extract it from my files somewhere?

• 3. Re: re installation
              A.T. Romano Level 7

sparky7ot

If you ever used your purchased Premiere Elements 11, then it is registered at Adobe.

Go to the Adobe web site http://www.adobe.com, sign in with your Adobe ID and Password, and go to the Search field and type in My Products.

Follow the My Products to your products where you should see Adobe Premiere Elements 11 listed there. Click on Adobe Premiere Elements 11 in the list. The serial number should then be revealed.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: re installation
                sparky7ot Level 1

Thanks for your response. 

I've used this product for nearly a year prior to doing a system clean up however it's not listed in my products list. 

Sent from Samsung Mobile

• 5. Re: re installation
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

sparky7ot

These days, at the end of the program installation when you sign in to Premiere Elements 11, there is an automatic registration that takes place.

Is there any possibility that you used Premiere Elements 11 before but with a different Adobe ID and Password?

ATR

• 6. Re: re installation
                    sparky7ot Level 1

I have not used my PE11 with any other account except the one im using now.

Im 100% sure.

• 7. Re: re installation
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

sparky7ot

If you are sure that you followed the Adobe web site route to "My Products" and do not see your Adobe Premiere Elements 11 listed there, then there

is slim to no hope of getting your program installed. If you successfully signed into the program before, then that information should be at Adobe in "My Products" under your Adobe ID and Password.

When you purchased the download originally, is there any chance that it came in a folder that contained serial number information for the purchase along with the installation files for the program? How did the seller get the serial number to you?

In the remote chance that Adobe Chat can see serial number information for your product when you used it previously, you could contact it just in case.

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Adobe ID and signing in

Adobe ID, sign in, and account help

Chat Panel

If the link does not hold the set, then you will need to navigate to the Chat Panel using the above titles as guides.

We will be watching for further developments.

ATR

• 8. Re: re installation
                        sparky7ot Level 1

At romano you are a true legend. I appreciate your help. You always respond to my issues. 

I can confirm that i was able to reinstall pe11 and it is now registered to my account. 

Many thanks

Sent from Samsung Mobile

• 9. Re: re installation
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

sparky7ot

Wonderful news to start my day "I was able to reinstall pe11 and it is now registered to my account...."

Great job in follow up.

Best wishes

ATR