0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2014 2:57 PM by iamcdn

cannot authorize a flickr account through publishing manager

iamcdn

Uploading to Flickr directly from Lightroom has stopped working and I can't figure out why. I have been using Lightroom 4 for over a year on my Mac. Up until 2 days ago I had no issues with uploading to my flickr account directly from Lightroom. Yesterday this stopped working when I went to upload photos and got an error that there was something like a null value in  the xml (I had copied the error message to search for the cause), Looking at other forum posts, the solution was to uninstall and reinstall Lightroom. I have done that and am now on 4.4. I went to Set Up a new Flickr service through the published services (as I had in the past successfully) and then Authorize. I get the pop-up that says I should be directed to a web page to complete the authentication, but no web page ever opens and I have no service for Lightroom in my Flickr account. Help Please. I have searched multiple online resources and so far the best solution is a recommendation to get a third party flickr plugin for lightroom which seems foolish considering there should be a working one native to the application.