• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 9 and IE 10 incompatibility issue

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I am opening the context help from IE 10, on the left navigation pane, I am able to see the three tabs, Content, Index and Search. For once (that is, one time), I am able to see the contents on the tabs. Second time onwards, the Index doesn't show any contents. Any fix to this issue?

The help works fine on Chrome though. I am using RH9 to create the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you also install the extra fixes that were released after the patch? They fix several IE and Chrome errors. See RoboHelp Patches and Updates for an overview.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks William for your comments. 'Your applications are all up-to-date. ...' - I could see a message like this when I check for updates. Is there a way to ensure that the patches have been installed or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that the last two fixes are not patches, so you can't get it via the regular update route. They're zip files and you need to apply them manually. That's the only way you can get those fixes.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2014 Nov 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks, William! That worked after I applied the patches!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp