Did anyone experience this before? The export seem to stop indefinitely after 1 or 2% never at the same time and its happening when I export with the following export settings: 2014-11-26_0628 - Webamp's library on CC 2014.1 and the last version. I made sure to upgrade Premiere and Encoder to the latest version.
The sequence is about 50 minutes long with multiple sequences and a few audio files.
I'm running this on a 64bit Windows 7 machine. Never had a problem before on either Premiere version. Note that I had tried exporting to Media encoder but the same thing would happen it would just stop after a few percentage.
I tried restarting my PC, no idea why this was happening.
Also it was happening on other shorter video sequences (different projects) i was trying to render/export but it finally worked after a few tries, but i can't seem to get this one working yet.