Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Discriminating info in CRM

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2014 Nov 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Is it possible to discriminate the access to the info in the CRM depending on the admin that had logged in? In other words, we are finishing a development for a client that is formed by 23 independent shops. They want to use the CRM but discriminating the info that each shop can access to, meaning that a particular shop can only access to the CRM info regarding its activities but cannot access to the info generated by the other shops. I am not sure if this can be done by a secure zone or BC can be arranged to do this. Any previous expirience, friends?

Thanks for your help. Carlos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlos,

Short answer is.. No.

You can assign permissions to different users on what they can do in the backend, and also assign cases to different users, but you cant restrict part of the customer base to a certain user so that other users cant see that informaion. They either have access to view all or none.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fubals,

Then, I am wondering if I can create a webapp through a secure zone that let the users access to part of the CRM with edit capabilities. Have you ever tried this?

Thanks for all. C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlos,

I think i misinterpreted your original question. I though you were talking about the backend (within the BC admin) and using the CRM. You can show different CRM info via the front end through a secure zone. My experience with it is pretty basic, just showing cases, order history etc..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2014 Nov 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, mate,

The key of my question is if I can edit a case in the model you are proposing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines