1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 27, 2014 9:35 AM by A.T. Romano

STABILIZER WON'T WORK UNLESS IT'S A NEW PROJECT

Premiere - Help!

I am beginning a video project.  I have uploaded the clips, saved the initial project, and tried to apply the stabilizing effect for one of my video clips but received an error message.  The error message was something about having not being able to apply the stabilizing effect unless it's a new project?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 1. Re: STABILIZER WON'T WORK UNLESS IT'S A NEW PROJECT
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Premiere

It is important to let us know what version of Premiere Elements you are working with and on what computer operating system it is working.

In this case, I know instantly what version you are using by the description of your issue - it can be no other than Premiere Elements 13 and its new Shake

Stabilizer.

In order to use the Shake Stabilizer in Premiere Elements 13, the properties of the file to be stabilized must match the description of the project

preset.

Do you have an assortment of formats on that Timeline? If not, then you (manually) or the project (automatically) has set the wrong project preset

to match the properties of your one and only source media format.

For further information, please see Item 0002 in the Premiere Elements Daily Discoveries blog.

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2014/09/premiere-elements-13-daily-discoveries.html

Please let us know if you are OK with the information above. If not, please do not hesitate to ask questions and to ask for clarification.

Thank you.

ATR