3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2014 1:32 PM by A.T. Romano

Troubleshooting for publishing

BMW723

Hi,

For some reason, Adobe Premiere Elements is not publishing to Adobe Revel. I set up my account and authorized it and everything but it is still not publishing my final file to Revel. I am using a PC. I tried pressing retry when the error dialogue box popped up several times and still nothing. Please help!!!

• 1. Re: Troubleshooting for publishing
          A.T. Romano Level 7

bmw723

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

The following details my experience with the Premiere Elements 12/12.1 Publish+Share/Private Web Album/

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/10/pe12-adobe-revel-add-mediapublishshare.html

What does your error message say?

What is the size and format of the Timeline file that you are trying to upload to Adobe Revel?

ATR

• 2. Re: Troubleshooting for publishing
            BMW723 Level 1

Hi,

I am using Premiere Elements 12 and on Windows 8 OS.

The error message I received says, "Online Services encountered an error.

The service will now be terminated or paused if possible."

The timeline file that I am trying to upload to Adobe Revel is about 9

minutes.

Thank you for answering my question and please get back to me as soon as

you can.

• 3. Re: Troubleshooting for publishing
              A.T. Romano Level 7

BMW723

Thanks for the reply.

Is this a "it worked before but not now" or "it never worked before" type issue for your Premiere Elements 12/12.1 on Windows 8 64 bit issue?

(I am assuming that you have updated 12 to 12.1 Update using an opened project's Help Menu/Update...if you have not, please do so.)

Many Online Services are not available to certain parts of the world. Without going into a specific location, are you outside the USA and Canada?

Have you tried to refresh the Online Service in Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing?

When you are successful, the Adobe Revel Publish+Share/Private Web Album puts a AVCHD.mp4 video (1280 x 720) version of your Timeline content

at its site. For troubleshooting purposes, can you export your Premiere Elements Timeline to an AVCHD.mp4 (1280 x 720) file saved to your computer hard drive and then upload that file to Adobe Revel at its web site with your Adobe Revel account?

It is my understanding the Adobe Revel's basic account allows for a total upload at its site of 2 GB. Anywhere near that?

Please review and consider and then let us know of your progress.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On...This is not Adobe. Rather user to user forum.