I'm getting the following errors:
After Effects Arror: Ray-traced 3D: Initial shader compile failed.
(50 70 :: 12)
Ray Traced 3d: Out of paged mapped memory for ray tracer. Your project may exceed GPU limits. Try closing other applications. Try updating the CUDA driver.
( 5070 :: 2)
- What operating system are you using?
Windows 8.1 64bit Pro
Clean install yesterday
- Did you upgrade your operating system from a previous version? If so, which one?
No upgrade. New system build.
- What is the model of your CPU?
Intel i7 5820k - 6core 3.3
- What is the model of your GPU?
EVGA - GTX 970 FTW - ACX2.0
- What is the version number of your graphics driver? If you have an Nvidia card, what is the version of your CUDA driver?
My cards show up in "Preferences > previews > GPU information". Ray-tracing is set to use unsupported cards.
Forgot to mention, it's 2 GPUs in my machine. They are not in SLI.