0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 29, 2014 7:46 AM by Yarginator

    Import does not create the subfolder I specify in the Destination drop down.

    Yarginator

      In both Lightroom 4 and now Lightroom 5, I get a strange behavior in which Import does not create the subfolder that I specify when I select "Into Subfolder".  It will copy all images to the root folder selected and forces me to clean it up afterwards.  The trouble is, the behavior is not consistent.  About 80% of the time it functions like that, and the other 20% it functions properly.