1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 29, 2014 1:35 PM by Captiv8r

Changing background colour of button in selected state

mhbaker Level 1

Hi All

I am using RH 9 and have added some additional buttons to the navagation bar, however I find that the additional buttons don't get the change in background colour on the selected form that the default buttons get. I have tried changing the background colour on the image being used but this fails to resolve the issue.

For example the default buttons have the image for search for example on a grey back ground when unselected and when selected the background changes to maroon, however on the additional buttons selected they are the same with the image I have selected on a grey background however when selected I still have the same image on a grey backround, if I use to seperate images one with the maroon background I get this image sitting on a grey background.

Is there any way of changing the background colour on the selected option of additional buttons added?

I have found out how to change the background colour on the default buttons within the program but thios does not effect the additional one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Mark