• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use Muse to build my Partner Website with BC?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2014 Nov 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi every one! I'm back. I've been learning enough about BC and am finally getting to building my Partner Website. I've mostly been using Muse to create websites (Though I'm currently learning other methods in BC), and I started to do my Partner Website but when I went to upload it to my Partner site on BC (Yes I went through the process to set everything up and it even gave me a Partner site template) I clicked on publish but I couldn't find my Partner Site to select. I found all my other sites I've been working on but not my partner site. Am I missing something or am I just not allowed to use Muse to build my Partner site?

The reason I ask is because I want to use my Partner site to promote the templates that I made on muse. I've looked into and researched building my site purely on BC and while I'm making progress, I am having trouble finding a way to build my site with just BC and then put my Muse templates/themes on there for people to see.

Any an all help is appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can't publish files to the partner site directly from Muse. You need to export the site from Muse from Menu > Export HTML. You can then connect to your partner site using some FTP client such as FIlezilla and upload the exported files in the same hierarchy to your BC site. For more info on how to connect to your site using FTP client, Please refer to the following link http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/partner/connecting-site-using-ftp-client.html

Do let me know if you have any question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is too bad

It would be nice to be able to publish from Muse to partner site. T

The reason that I've started to use BC is Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines