5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2007 8:10 AM by kglad

Output Error

ScottE
      Hi All,

I keep getting an Output error 104.75 everytime I click on one of my buttons. The code below is an example of where I am trying to navigate to in scene1:

label="s" + _root.link;
      gotoAndPlay(label);

I'm not expert in ActionScripts but it just doesn't look right to me. Do you have any suggestions? Below this in another layer is another keyframe labeled s19.
      The code to navigate to this is:

on (rollOver) {
      gotoAndPlay("s1");
      }
      on (releaseOutside, rollOut) {
      gotoAndPlay("s2");
      }

on (release) {
      _root.link = 19;
      _root.play();
      _root.scroller.scroller.gotoAndStop(3);
      }

Thanks!
      Scott
        • 1. Re: Output Error
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          what's "Output error 104.75"? is that something you see in the output panel?
          • 2. Re: Output Error
            ScottE Level 1
            Hi,

The error output shows up when I test the flash movie using ctrl+enter. I can navigate just fine with the above code but I always get a window that says Output error 104.75. If I continue to navigate I get multiple 104.75s.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Scott
            • 3. Re: Output Error
              i've never seen or heard of anything like that. post a link to your fla that demonstrates the problem.
              • 4. Re: Output Error
                ScottE Level 1
                Hi Again,

Well it's really weird. The error output only appears when I test the movie. When I publish the movie the problem disappears.

Unfortunately, this project is for a kiosk and is not uploaded to a site.

I've never seen this before either. It is strange but looks like it won't be a problem....."as he says with his fingers and toes crossed!!!!"

Scott
                • 5. Re: Output Error
                  it may just be a problem with your flash installation. i'm interested in seeing if i can duplicate that problem.

can you post a link to your fla that displays the problem?