1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 2, 2014 7:35 AM by Szalam

After Effects Unable to Allocate Enough Memory to Render Current Frame/ MeshWarp problem.

Julia_SpecialEffects

Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 7.59.11 PM.png

Hello,

I am currently working with 17 layers in AE- CC 2014.1.1 (13.1.1)  Most of the layers have multiple effects, including the "Mesh Warp,"- which happened to have been freezing my computer constantly.  I finally had to change computers... First, I was unable to render these layers, because there is not enough memory space. So I went back to editing. After adding a couple of video layers, I went to play back, and got the above message:  "After Effects Unable to Allocate Enough Memory to Render Current Frame"

I changed my "cache" folder to my external hard drive. I also upped the cache space from 23MB to 50MB. But I am still getting this error.

In terms of the Mesh warp: Once i brought the effect to the video file, and tried to move the grid, I got the rainbow spinny ball. It went away after a while. As soon as I clicked on ANYTHING- i got the wheel again. This continued until I "Forced Quit." I don't know what thats about...

This is the info for the Composition Settings/ computer I am working on. i am trying to give as much information as possible. This is for my Senior Thesis! Can anyone please help me ASAP?

Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 8.17.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-11-30 at 8.16.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-11-30 at 8.19.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-11-30 at 8.23.13 PM.png

Best,

Julia