1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 2, 2014 3:07 AM by wobertc

Track the number of prints (that I actually send to a printer) on a session (or from a gallery)

webesco Level 1

I have an upcoming photo gig and need to know if there is a way to track the number of prints I complete on that specific job. I will use 1 gallery/folder for this shoot.  I just want to be able to say at the end of the job I printed X amount of photos so I am billing the client properly.  Can LR provide that information so we do not have to track the prints in our head.

Thank you,

• 1. Re: Track the number of prints (that I actually send to a printer) on a session (or from a gallery)
          wobertc Adobe Community Professional

If you use a Collection (I presume you mean this by 'Gallery') then it may be of benefit to create a Collection SET, and have sub-folder collections within the set.

When you order say 50- 5x7inch prints from 50 selected images- immediately create a Collection called 5x7 under the SET and check the box to include the selected images.

When you order 20-8x10inch prints from 20 selected images- immediately create a collection called 8x10  and ditto above.

Your collections panel should show something like- The number of ordered prints show as the images in each collection.

Collections

MY PHOTO GIG                  (This is the SET - the icon looks like a filing drawer)

5x7                  50            (This is a collection within the SET- showing the number of prints ordered-  the icon looks like a folder)  

8x10                20

16x20                3