15 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2014 11:36 AM by Jorge Salum

I am just beginning to upload all my pictures through lightroom and the first set of my 2014 pictures were done successfully, about 30,000 pics. I created a special file to put all my pictures in and made a preset in order to do it faster, i moved that fi

Jorge Salum Level 1

I am just beginning to upload all my pictures through lightroom and the first set of my 2014 pictures were done successfully, about 30,000 pics. I created a special file to put all my pictures in and made a preset in order to do it faster, i moved that file to the external hard drive and left my internal HD clean except for the pictures uploaded the first time with at the moment exist both on my internal and external HD. This past weekend i uploaded the rest of my pictures of the past years, about 100,000 pictures. I took almost 24 hours to move the pictures from the original files to the one I created and to create the smart previews, it did it successfully and i started organizing some folders within lighroom, deleting empty ones and so on, but something happened .. suddenly i cannot see the new folders on the folders panel ! it only shows those pictures in the catalog panel where it says ¨all  pictures¨ and in ¨previous import¨ but cannot see the folders i had ordered by date of that weekend import ! in the folders panel I can only see the very first import folder that are still in the internal HD, but this new import that is already only in the xternal HD does not shows in the catalog module .. i somewhat scared i might have something wrong and lost the files or something .. ?