2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2014 9:26 PM by ssprengel

I have been on hold for over 3 hours now. 3rd time calling billing department this week

hrzic

I was told that I was being transfered to the billing department over 180 minutes ago. I have been on hold for over 3 hours and was on the phone with tech for 2 additional hours. This is extremely unprofessional. I was to get a refund for the past 2 months since the issue with PS and DW crashing and the ticket is still open. now i have lost productivity for 2 days due to tech additional day on hold. How is this even possible.

• 1. Re: I have been on hold for over 3 hours now. 3rd time calling billing department this week
          Rosemarie Banghart Kovic

I am on terminal hold in the chat room.  Tomorrow, I have to try calling them on the phone.  This is what I have sent them so far.

"I see that some of the people in the "community" may have been waiting to chat for several hours!   I am trying to purchase adobe cloud on line and I keep getting a message

"Your billing address doesn't seem to match the credit card you entered. Check to make sure you entered this information correctly, and if you still can't place your order, please call us at +1 800-585-0774. If you're not in North America, you can look up a local number here."

I have double-checked my billing address several times and I get the same message.  How many times am I being charged for this?"

• 2. Re: I have been on hold for over 3 hours now. 3rd time calling billing department this week
            ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

From the message you’re getting, I’d guess the billing address you’ve entered for your order doesn’t match the billing address of the credit card you’ve used to place the order.  Is there anything different between the two addresses?  

Otherwise, is your AdobeID country or your computer’s physical or virtual location in a different country from the credit card or billing address you’ve been entering?

What country are you ordering from?