3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2014 4:05 PM by SykoPython

Problem with Muse template {tag_pagecontent}

SykoPython

Hi there,

Apologies if this problem has been posted before but I have done a fair bit of searching on here and can't seem to find anything similar.

I am new to web development and have been setting up an online store using Muse and BC.

I have uploaded a template from Muse containing the HTML {tag_pagecontent} so that my standard header and footer are on the large product view and shopping cart.

The shopping cart view is fine and exactly as planned, however the large product view page is doing something strange.  The footer is being displayed half way up the large product detail (see below)

When I preview the template in the BC it looks as planned too:

Has anyone else had this problem?

Do I have to change some of the css for large product page as this is the only content affected?

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John.

• 1. Re: Problem with Muse template {tag_pagecontent}
          Anshul.sharma Adobe Employee

Could you please try to get to Muse project and then disable the "Sticky footer option " from site properties and the republish the whole site and check if that helps?

• 2. Re: Problem with Muse template {tag_pagecontent}
            SykoPython Level 1

Hi Anshul,

Thank you for the suggestion but sadly it didn't work.  The page is still being displayed like this after disabling the sticky footer and re-publishing:

The cart page is working fine like I said:

I am only a novice and new to code but with one page working and the other not could it be related to something in the css for the large product page?

The Muse code is tricky to follow but if you can think of anything I can look for then please let me know?

Thanks again,

John.

• 3. Re: Problem with Muse template {tag_pagecontent}
              SykoPython Level 1

Hi Anshul,

Thank you for the suggestion but sadly it didn't work.  The page is still being displayed like this after disabling the sticky footer and re-publishing:

The cart page is working fine like I said:

I am only a novice and new to code but with one page working and the other not could it be related to something in the css for the large product page?

The Muse code is tricky to follow but if you can think of anything I can look for then please let me know?

Thanks again,

John.