1 2 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2018 5:29 PM by chainsaw dinner party

Apps tab missing from Creative Cloud Desktop

cault Level 1

Hello and thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I'm running Creative Cloud on Mac OS 10.9.5. A couple days ago I updated several of the apps through the Creative Cloud Desktop app in the menu bar. The apps updated and they all seem to run fine, but now the Apps tab is missing altogether from the CC Desktop Window, and it's even missing from the CC Desktop preferences. (Please see the screenshots.) Also, when I click on the "Install Adobe Apps" button in the CC Desktop window, nothing happens.

Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 10.42.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-12-02 at 10.42.30 AM.png

I've un-installed -> re-downloaded -> re-installed CC Desktop several times, along with trying some of the other troubleshooting suggestions I've found here on the Adobe site, such as:

• restarting the computer
      • logging out of CC Desktop then back in again
      • deleting the opm.db file
      • deleting the CoreSync folder
      • deleting the AdobeAAMDetect plugin

Nothing seems to fix it. As I mentioned, the applications all seem to running fine, but I'd like to know that CC Desktop is functioning as intended and keeping me up to date. Any other suggestions?

Thanks again...

1 2 Previous Next