2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2014 10:31 PM by Vincekkw

Installing CC on 3rd computer

Vincekkw

Hi,

I am a user of the Adobe CC Photoshop photography Program. I know I can install it on 2 computers but not use it concurrently.

The thing is I was previously using it on my home desktop and my mac book pro. But i just recently started a studio and bought a new iMac and would like to install it on that as well.

Can I install on the 3rd computer? If not, is there an option where I can purchase an additional license at a cheaper price or I have to purchase the program again?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vince

• 1. Re: Installing CC on 3rd computer
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

You can of course install it, but will have to sign out of one of your existing installs to be able to use it. Otherwise you will have to get a second license.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Installing CC on 3rd computer
            Vincekkw Level 1

Thanks Mylenium for the answer, just a follow up clarification question.

When you say sign out does it mean permanently I can't use it on that computer?

Let's just say that I want to install CC on my new com but want to leave it on my laptop too but will only use that once in a while, when I have outdoor assignment. Can I sign out of one and sign in on the other and use it? and when I get back from assignment, I just sign out from the laptop and sign in on the new iMac. Does it work that way?

In other words since I'm only using the copy on my laptop once in a long while, can I use it interchangeably with the new iMac?

• 3. Re: Installing CC on 3rd computer
              Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

You can sign in or out as often as you like as long as you have a working Internet connection when you do it. And even if you forget you have a grace period of 7 days (monthly subscription) or up to 99 days (annual plans etc.) where aside from a nag screen the apps should still work until you can verify your account again.

Mylenium

• 4. Re: Installing CC on 3rd computer
                Vincekkw Level 1

Cool, thank you so much for the info. Much appreciated