I want to remove bags under the subjects eyes... These are the steps I took
- From Premiere, I clicked the clip to replace with AE composite
- From AE, I went to Animation- Track in Mocha
- From Mocha, made my selection, did the track, moved inner points, clicked everything under "Motion" (translation, scale, rotation etc..), clicked large motion
- Clicked on Export Shape Data, went with all layers, (there was only one), and then copied to clipboard
- Went to AE, highlighted my layer in AE, duplicated the layer, and pasted the Shape Data on that layer
- Blurred the layer, but the entire image is blurred rather then the isolated selection (shape data)
I've searched high and low and tinkered with so many settings, cant figure out why its not working.. Can someone shed some light on this? I just want to blur the selection I made in Mocha
I actually got these steps from another tutorial, I followed the steps, and I couldnt replicate the results. Here's that video:Webinar: Digital Makeup & Retouching with Mocha and Adobe After Effects - YouTube
Maybe someone can help guide me to a tutorial?
I don't know of any Mocha-specific tracking tutorials, but any tracking data could be used on any layer with masks and that layer could be used as a track matte for, say, a blurred copy of the footage.