2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2014 7:41 AM by MoeGrfx

Adobe CC 2014 13.1.1.3 UI/Interface too large!!

MoeGrfx

Working on a 1920x1080 resolution monitor and just installed CC 2014. I bought this monitor to have more space when working in AE and with CS6 and CC it served that purpose perfectly! Now with CC 2014 everything is large and its as if in working on a notebook screen. Any one relate?

• 1. Re: Adobe CC 2014 13.1.1.3 UI/Interface too large!!
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I don't have that problem on mine. CC 2014 was updated to take advantage of high dpi monitors, but yours isn't in that category, so it should be the normal size. What sort of hardware do you have it hooked into? What is the model of monitor you're using? Did you look in the preferences for any sort of HiDPI checkbox or option? I don't have CC 2014 at work or I'd look where that setting is exactly and I won't be on my home machine for several hours.

• 2. Re: Adobe CC 2014 13.1.1.3 UI/Interface too large!!
            MoeGrfx Level 1

The model is Yakoya, nothing fancy but again, worked fine for CS6 and CC. Its connected to my GTX560 by the way (Idk if that has to do with it). Poking around the internet I found people using Illustrator having the same problem... I tried their solution which is making the text in the windows control panel smaller... it worked. But at the cost of me not being able to browse my window explorer without squinting soooo I would love if you could check your idea out for me and tell me how it went! Thanks!