2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2014 3:37 AM by Peter Spier

Activation

rllieber

I have a Macpro with Adobe creative suite 3, which I am trying to deactivate so I can reinstall on a new SSD drive.  I also had a another computer with Adobe creative suite 3 on it, but it is no longer in service, so I am unable to deactivate the programs from the old g4 computer.  Can you deactivate it  for me.     My Name  Richard Lieber—serial number [serial number & contact info deleted by Moderator]

I am using OS 10.6.8, In the past I was able to activate it from the telephone, but now I can not from the net.

• 1. Re: Activation
          Steve Werner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You're not talking to Adobe on this forum, this is a user forum.

Try this contact information for help:

Contact Customer Care

Go through the questions until you can chat with an Adobe representative.

• 2. Re: Activation
            Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

You probably won't have any problem even if you don't manage to get the old install deactivated. You are entitled to two simultaneous activations, and the system resets periodically if you don't haven't been actively activating/deactivating. If there is a problem with the new activation, there should be a dialog with a phone number for you to call where you can explain the problem and get the reset.