0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2014 5:24 AM by ethnoTOURS

Hello! I have installed Photoshop on PC WIN 7 64bit. When I store first time a Photoshop docuument, it works fine - after re-opening and doing changes I trying again to store it - it does not work anymore! First it does not accept the name (message "It ca

ethnoTOURS

Hello! I have installed Photoshop on PC WIN 7 64bit. When I store first time a Photoshop docuument, it works fine - after re-opening and doing changes I trying again to store it - it does not work anymore! First it does not accept the name (message "It can not be stored because the nam is invalid" With 2. trial it tells me that the data is blocked and I don't have the rights - and I should chenge them. But I am working as the Admin on my PC - and each trial to change the rights of the data is as well not possible because of missing rights - even I am Admin! I must always store the data with a new name, then it works, but I also cannot remove the old datas or shift them into the waste paper - because of no rights! -- sorry for not perfect english, I am German native speaker! Tahnks a lot for help!