1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 8, 2014 1:40 AM by c.gill

Customizing Email Notifications

rohit.hubit

How can you customize the email notification received when a user completes and submits a form. At the moment I see a few things that could be improved and so these are more feature requests and suggestions based on the many common things I have seen posted as well as items that I feel would improve the current product to be really outstanding in the marketplace.

1. Adobe branding in headers and footers should be removable on paid subscription accounts.
      2. Responses should also include section headings as laid out in the actual form.
      3. Have the option to include a PDF version of the completed form included in the email notification.
      4. Have the option for part of the subject line to be based on a form response field selected.
      5. Have the option to embed the completed form as designed in the email notification.
      6. There should be an option to allow you to create a custom layout for the email notification rather then just a table list.

I would be curious to hear what other users would want to see as well.

Thanks,

• 1. Re: Customizing Email Notifications
          c.gill

Yes great points :-)

I would also add

7. Make it possible to enter an E-Mail Adress as CC. (So that the person who fills the form can optionally get a copy of the entered formular.)

Most important for me is 3.)

3. Have the option to include a PDF version of the completed form included in the email notification. (as attachement ...)