• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installatiedatabase corrupt

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help, keep getting this pop-up while trying to unpack the setup.exe file.

The complete message translates back from Dutch that the "installatiedabase is damaged. Please contact Adobe customer service."

Monique@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having the same problem.. I just bought a new laptop.. and I wanted to instal Adobe CS3 design Standard (student version) on it. But when I put my dvd in it, I got this message: "De installatiedatabase is corrupt. Neem contact op met de klantendienst van Adobe indien het probleem niet verdwijnt."

What can I do? I looked at your link in the previous post, but that doesn't help me.

I'm using Win 8.1

Greetings,

Jaap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have windows?

if so, which solutions did you successfully apply?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using windows 8.1

And because I never had installed it on my laptop (because I just have it 4 days of so), I don't have any CAPS files on this laptop.

Greetings,

Jaap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clean per  Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

and if you're installing from a disc, copy the disc files to a desktop directory and install from the desktop directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I first uninstalled everything from Adobe (Flash-player, Acrobatreader, app. manager, CCloud Manager, ect)

Then I ran Adobe CC Cleaner Tool

After a system restart, I tried to install it from my DVD, and It worked!!

I'm now installing Adobe CS3!

I will let you know if there is still some problem, when I'm done installing and updating the software.

Thanks for helping!

Greetings,
Jaap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

(p.s when using the adobe forums, please mark helpful/correct responses, if there are any.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines