1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 5, 2014 1:24 AM by greule

lightroom mobile does not sync on ipad.

Texelrob

I made a collection on my laptop. The collection does sync with lightroom mobile on my Iphone but I can't get it working on my Ipad.

A few months ago I tested the 30 days trial version on my Ipad, syncing with another collection (with a catalog with another name then the one I'm using now) on another computer. It worked fine then.

Now I'm working with Adobe CC, a new laptop and a catalog with another name.

How can I get it working again? (I already tried reinstalling Lightroom mobile on my Ipad, didn't work).

• 1. Re: lightroom mobile does not sync on ipad.
          greule Adobe Employee

Did I get it right that you share your catalog between your laptop and a desktop machine. If so, can you describe how you are doing this since the sync accoss multiple LR desktop versions is not yet supported and can cause sometimes sync issues.

Could you please send me a LR Desktop+Mobile diagnostig log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the LR Desktop log via preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

The Lr Mobile app log can be triggered when you open up the settings and long press the to LR Icon a diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client.

- Guido