2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 6, 2014 9:04 AM by Picmention Matthias

Logo vibrates to music

Audio Reacting Image

I want to know how to make the logo vibrate to the music. I know how it gets big but I just wanna know what the effect is called in  after effects to make it vibrate. I know how to hook it up with key frames btw Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhF8NLUQfTQ

• 1. Re: Logo vibrates to music
          aloooy_10

As I know you can create an audio reaction animation with 3 effects only :

Audio waveform

Audio Spectrum

Trapcode Form

This might help you as I guess , If I missed your point then clarifide it to me.

• 2. Re: Logo vibrates to music
            Picmention Matthias Level 1

You can create keyframes from Audio.

First go to animation->keyframe assistant->create keyframes from audio. These Keyframe values can be used now on every effect you want by using expressions.

Example 1:

thisComp.layer("Audioamplitude").effect("Linker Kanal")("Schieberegler")

Example 2:

temp = thisComp.layer("Audioamplitude").effect("Linker Kanal")("Schieberegler");

linear(temp,0,30,0,100);

the first example uses the audiopeak-value directly (be careful I uses AE in german, I don't know if copy&paste works with other languages), the second one uses the linear-effect to remap your values to a value between 0 and 100. This is usefull when using it for transparency. The four values 0,30,0,100 can changed by you.

0 = smallest audiopeak Value

30 = highest audiopeak Value

0 = smallest output

100 = highest output

Best Regards