• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Did not understand "MustUnderstand" header message with WCF Service

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2007 Mar 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a simple WCF "Web" Service so that we can see how they work with ColdFusion MX 7. When the service is called from a ColdFusion page, we get the following error information:

AxisFault
faultCode: { http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope}MustUnderstand
faultSubcode:
faultString: Did not understand "MustUnderstand" header(s):{ http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing}Action
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{ http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:96)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2765)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2748)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2424)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2347)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1804)
at org.tempuri.WSHttpBinding_IPersonServiceStub.getPersonByNetworkId(WSHttpBinding_IPersonServiceStub.java:202)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.refle...

The identical code running in an ASP .NET 2.0 Web Service works fine in CFMX7 so it looks like there is something different about WFC and ASP2. The WSDL appears to be fine (at least as well as I can detect with the naked eye). Is there something special I need to do to allow CF to consume WCF services?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2008 Jun 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how you called your WCF services within CF. I'm trying to make a call to a 3rd party .svc but cannot consume the service. I get cannot create stub error. I would love to see how you try connecting to the service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2008 Jun 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We never got this adequately resolved. Instead, we wrote a .NET 1.1 style (asmx) Web Service wrapper around the svc code. We were lucky in that we had control of the Web Service code but this may not be a good option for you. Please post a message here if you find any new information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2008 Jun 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for the reply and I will post back any new information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation