3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 6, 2014 5:07 PM by A.T. Romano

Exporting Issues in Premiere Elements 11

Kayla P.

In the program Premiere Elements 11 my video looks perfect, all my images are aligned and put in the exact way I want them to be but when I go to export it it moves the images and messes up the end result. I don't know what to do to make it export correctly, I've tried it multiple times in multiple different option it give me but it just won't export it right. What I've done is edited a person so they're pure black (shadow like) and put a white border around them (altering them with Eight Point Garbage Matte) but it gives me this.

In the Program

Capture.PNG

When Exported

Capture2.PNG

Please if I can get help soon that'd be most appreciated because this video is need for the play we are going to put on at school next week. In fact we first big practice is tomorrow and we really need to to practice with the video.

• 1. Re: Exporting Issues in Premiere Elements 11
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Kayla P

Please give the following information....

What is the project preset that you (manually) or the project (automatically) sets as the project preset.

If you do not know, please tell us what you see for Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and the readings for

Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Rate, and Pixel Aspect Ratio.

What are the exact export choices and settings for your Timeline content....Publish+Share/ then what?

If Publish+Share/Computer, then what? And when you make the choice, do you use the default settings

or customize the preset under the Advanced Button/Video Tab of the preset?

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Exporting Issues in Premiere Elements 11
            Kayla P. Level 1

It doesn't really matter now, I was able to fix it by messing around with the images. Thanks for answering though.

• 3. Re: Exporting Issues in Premiere Elements 11
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Kayla P.

We are glad that you were able to resolve the issue that you reported. Thank you for reporting the good news.

If whatever you did is not a permanent solution, please do not hesitate to revisit your thread to explore your workflow in detail to explore cause and effect.

Best wishes

ATR